Cappadocia Blue Tour
This route is one of the most interesting. The Blue Tour is an opportunity to visit amazing, and sometimes not quite touristic places of Cappadocia. You will be able to discover the area from a completely different side. Bizarre rocks, a Greek town where many ancient buildings have been preserved, valleys and ancient churches, all this awaits you in a fascinating tour of the most mysterious Turkey region.
- All transfers
- Guide services
- All entrance tickets
- Additional costs
- Personal expenses
- Light snack
Meeting with Guests9:00-17:00
- - We will get acquainted with the sights of the Greek-Turkish town-Mustafa Pasha, also known as the “Fishermen City".
- - We will discover the secrets of ancient Sobiesos city, on the site of which there used to be an apple orchard.
- - We will visit the Soanli Valley, with its largest monastery complex. Here we have the opportunity to see inner of the museum complex.Main sights is the house and the temple where St. John Russkiy lived, prayed and performed miracles.
- - We will have a look at the Halach monastery-hospital. On our way, people who love unusual memorabilia will have the opportunity to buy dolls, which are the “business cards" of this beautiful place.
- - And at the end of our tour we will stop at the observation deck with a wonderful view to Ortahisar Fortress.
How can I pay?
For information on payment, please call our number or send a message to the specified mail.
How can I get more detailed information about the tour?
What guarantees do you give?
29 Aug, 2022
Топ-тур. Очень интересные локации. Всем советую
31 Aug, 2022