Magnificent Century : Secrets of Harem
"Aware Tour" invites you to take part in a centuries-old trip and get to know the secrets of harem. You will feel the magnificent atmosphere of the palace where lived Sultan Suleiman, the most successful and fair ruler of the Ottoman Empire. He played the most important role in the history of the state. Modern Istanbul obliged to him much of its beauty.To the fans of the series "The Magnificent Century", and not only, we offer to go on an exciting journey in the footsteps of the Great Man. You will learn the history of government, under which the country has achieved unprecedented power and prosperity. Also, you will discover the secrets of Mimar Sinan's architecture and people lifestyle main features during that time. Grandiose sights and old handicraft shops with Ottoman decor will accompany you throughout the program.
- All transfers
- Guide services
- All entrance tickets
- Additional costs
- Personal expenses
- Light snack
Meeting with guests10:00 to 16:00
- - Topkapi Palace. You will see the Sultan's chambers, where he received his concubines and was busy in jewelry craft.
- - Harem. The life story of the Sultan's wives, their clothes and luxurious household items, the lifestyle of that time. Here intrigues were woven, passions boiled and destinies were decided.
- - Palace of Ibrahim Pasha-View from the outside. You will hear the story of Grand Vizier's reign-Ibrahim Pasha, Sultan Suleiman's best friend and adviser.
- - Visit to one of the largest mosques in Istanbul - Suleymaniye. Here you will hear the most interesting things about the life of its founder Suleiman the Magnificent and his wife Roksolana.Also we visit Sultan Suleiman and Hurrem Sultan tombs.
- - Grand Bazaar - A real "city within a city". You will walk along its main street and find out the history of ancient Constantinople's market. You will also taste oriental sweets, flower teas and spices.
- - You will see Istanbul from above.
- - Visit the Blue Mosque, one of the main Istanbul's attractions. There you can admire its rich decoration and appreciate the architectural graces of that time.
- - Following along the route we will see one of the oldest city's hamams, which was built by the architect Sinan for Roksolana, the legendary beloved of Sultan Suleiman. You will hear the exciting story of their relationship, as well as learn about the structural features of the ancient baths.
- - Visit the Spring of Sultan Ahmet III, the oldest and most beautiful fountain in the city.
How can I pay?
For information on payment, please call our number or send a message to the specified mail.
How can I get more detailed information about the tour?
For more detailed information, please contact our managers.
What guarantees do you give?
We have 100% verified guides and excursions.
08 Sep, 2022