Istanbul – Bursa Tour
Bursa is a city of silk production and the first capital of the Ottoman Empire. Its historical monuments, natural beauty and healing spa centers have been known for thousands of years! We invite you to take a little break from the busy Istanbul and go to the colorful Bursa. We will show the most interesting places of the city, visit a seven-hundred-year-old village, where we will see the same ancient oak and a beautiful waterfall. And also listen the story about the people lives over the centuries.
- All transfers
- Guide services
- All entrance tickets
- Additional costs
- Personal expenses
- Light snack
Meeting with Guests8:00 - 19:00
- - We will visit the sea-green mosque and the most famous Ulu-Jami mosque.
- - We will study a variety of buildings, look into an ancient bathhouse on the territory of another impressive ancient mosque.
- - We will buy as a gift to ourselves and our loved ones a memorable oriental thing made of natural silk, at the most historical bazaar of the city.
- -We will taste a healing water from a thermal spring.
- - We will walk through one of the oldest villages, where we enjoy the atmosphere of the Ottoman Middle Ages and visit friendly village residents for a cup of fragrant tea.
How can I pay?
For information on payment, please call our number or send a message to the specified mail.
How can I get more detailed information about the tour?
What guarantees do you give?
20 Jul, 2022
Бурса- неповторимый город. Именно здесь сохранились старинные мечети, деревни, очень атмосферно! Всем советую этот тур!