Old Town: Constantinople&Golden Horn
In our tour you will see Istanbul in all its historical glory. We will guide you along the paths of the past-get ready to be in the Byzantine Empire, in the legendary “Eternal City". You will learn about underground reservoirs construction, study the obelisks of the Hippodrome Square and reveal the secrets of beautiful mosaics. Aware Tour offers you to start an unforgettable journey through the historical sites of ancient Constantinople, preserving the memory of the great rulers of the Ottoman Empire.
- All transfers
- Guide services
- All entrance tickets
- Additional costs
- Personal expenses
- Light snack
Meeting with Guests10:00-16:00
- - We will visit the Edikule "Castle with seven towers" - the famous fortress of the great Constantinople tsar, with golden gates.
- - We will walk along the Fortress walls of the ancient city - the most interesting Byzantine object.
- - We will visit the Church of St. Sophia - a symbol of the Byzantine Empire greatness.
- - Being in the Hippodrome Square, we will listen the history of great structures.
- - We will listen amazing history of the Basilica Cistern - one of the largest and best preserved ancient underground reservoirs of Constantinople. Shrouded in a halo of mysticism and mystery, the Cistern gives the impression of a place of destiny and the birth of conspiracies.
- - A visit to Galata Tower. The history of the tower dates back to 507 AD. At that time, all power in the country belonged to the Byzantine Emperor Justinian.
- - At the end of our tour, the Theodosius Cistern is a strategic object underground, where water was stored for the palace of the Constantinople emperors during the long sieges of the enemy.
How can I pay?
For information on payment, please call our number or send a message to the specified mail.
How can I get more detailed information about the tour?
For more detailed information, please contact our managers.
What guarantees do you give?
We have 100% verified guides and excursions.
05 Sep, 2022
Замечательная экскурсия, опытный гид-историк. Особенно порадовала обновлённая цистерна Базилика. Спасибо, получили массу впечатлений.