"Istanbul is a city of contrasts!" - the well-known phrase from the famous film "Brilliant Hand" characterizes this city very accurately. Amazing, mysterious and controversial. For example, take religion. Many consider Istanbul as a Muslim city, but in fact it is very tolerant of other faiths. Today there are more than 100 active Orthodox churches here. And despite the fact that the city delights with numerous mosques, and incredibly beautiful azan, Istanbul is the ancient capital of the Orthodox empire - Constantinople. In the program of our tour, we will visit all the spiritual and holy places of the city.
- All transfers
- Guide services
- All entrance tickets
- Additional costs
- Personal expenses
- Light snack
Meeting with Guests9:00 to 16:00
- - Temple Sophia Cathedral.
- - The Patriarchal residence and the Cathedral of the Holy Great Martyr George the Victorious.
- - Monastery of Pantokrator (outside view).
- - Church of St. Irene (visit from the outside).
- - Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (outside view).
- - Blachernae Church (Protection of the Most Holy Theotokos).
- - Bulgarian Church of St. Stephen.
- - Church of Mary of Mongolia.
- - Athos Metochion of St. Panteleimon.
- - Patriarchate of Constantinople.
- - Monastery "Life-Giving Spring".
How can I pay?
For information on payment, please call our number or send a message to the specified mail.
How can I get more detailed information about the tour?
For more detailed information, please contact our managers.
What guarantees do you give?
We have 100% verified guides and excursions.
10 Aug, 2022
Удивительные места! Незабываемая поездка, эмоции на всю жизнь