Roofs of Istanbul
To spend the sunset on the roofs of Istanbul or meet the sunrise overlooking the Bosphorus... What could be more romantic? A beautiful panorama of the city, the Golden Horn Bay and mosques opens up from the rooftops and observation decks. We will show you the city from a bird's eye view. Here, you can take the brightest and most beautiful photos for your instagram or personal album. Warm memories of this wonderful city will inspire you at any time and weather.
- All transfers
- Guide services
- All entrance tickets
- Additional costs
- Personal expenses
- Light snack
Meeting with Guests9:00 to 16:00
- - The first point of our walk is the famous terrace, where we will enjoy the magnificent scenery of the Bosphorus, the Hagia Sophia Cathedral and the Blue Mosque, drink the best Turkish tea and fragrant coffee, and also take perfect photos with panoramic views at dawn.
- - We will walk along the Grand Bazaar roofs, as James Bond once did in the movie "Coordinates of Skyfall", admiring the views of the ancient majestic metropolis.
- - We will go for taking fascinating photos to the most interesting open Istanbul roof with a panoramic Bosphorus view, where you can try on the Ottoman Empire outfits and turn into Hurrem or Sultan Suleiman- the heroes of everyone's favorite TV series. For such photos, you will definitely get thousands of likes and admiring comments from friends.
- - We will walk through the historical Pera district, covered with many legends and the spirit of that time.
- - Rise to Galata Tower and see the whole Istanbul from the top. From the observation deck opens a beautiful impressive panorama of the Golden Horn
- - At the end of our walk we visit a secret observation deck,from where we will enjoy the city views.
How can I pay?
For information on payment, please call our number or send a message to the specified mail.
How can I get more detailed information about the tour?
What guarantees do you give?
09 Sep, 2022
Очень захватывающая экскурсия! Красивая панорама на город. Спасибо! Нам очень понравилось!