Two Continents Tour
I am the only city in the world, the former capital of three great empires such as Rome, Byzantium, the Ottomans .. Did you guess where am I? Of course, this is Istanbul - the cradle of civilizations, a city that enchants and amazes with a history of 8 thousand years. The city located at the junction of two continents, surrounded by the Marmara Sea, the Golden Horn Bay and the Bosphorus Strait. That's why it has own ,special, unique atmosphere. In our tour, we will introduce you to all the enchanting places of Istanbul. You will see the main symbols of the city, walk through the most beautiful squares and admire the picturesque panorama of the metropolis. Discover the unique features, legends, architecture and history of each attraction. Another nice bonus will be a boat trip. With Aware Tour, you will definitely fall in love with the most contrasting and mysterious city…
- All transfers
- Guide services
- All entrance tickets
- Additional costs
- Personal expenses
- Light snack
Meeting with Guests09:00 to 16:00
- - We will rise to Galata Tower and see the whole Istanbul at a glance. From the observation deck opens an impressive panorama of the Golden Horn.
- - Topkapi Palace - we will see the chambers of the Sultan and the famous harem, where intrigues were woven and passions were seething.
- - We will visit the Ayasofya Cathedral. And after that, you will come back here again and again, because this place attracts millions of tourists with magical power and beauty.
- - We will admire the rich interior decoration of one of the main mosques and sights of the city.
- - Walking along the square, we will hear interesting facts about chariot races, about political and social life in the center of Byzantium. We will take a picture near the ancient columns and the German fountain, a gift from the German ambassador.
- - From one of the highest points of the city, from where a beautiful view opens up, we will look at the landscapes of the Marmara Sea and the Bosphorus, as well as at the modern European part of Istanbul and the Princes' Islands.
- - We will visit one of the largest mosques in the world. The building is decorated with amazingly beautiful mosaic painting, applied using modern technological means.
- - Soon we take memorable photos in front of colorful houses.
- - Bosphorus cruise by boat.
How can I pay?
For information on payment, please call our number or send a message to the specified mail.
How can I get more detailed information about the tour?
What guarantees do you give?
08 May, 2022
Очень яркая и насыщенная программа по историческим местам. А Босфор стоит отдельных слов!Спасибо за отличную экскурсию.