Did you know that Istanbul has been a source of inspiration for many creative people? In our program, you will hear the story of famous English writer Agatha Christie staying. We will appreciate the inner of old luxury hotel where she lived. Also we will visit the train station from where departed the Orient Express. Exatly it, formed the basis of her famous detective story. According to the program, we will also get acquainted with the city architecture.
- All transfers
- Guide services
- All entrance tickets
- Additional costs
- Personal expenses
- Light snack
Meeting with Guests9:00 to 17:00
- - We will visit the "Gateway to Europe" - Sirkeci bus station, the place of the famous Orient Express and feel like the protagonists of a detective novel by the great writer Agatha Christie.
- - We will visit the Basilica Cistern and feel its mystical atmosphere.
- - We feel a breeze, while riding along the legendary Galata Bridge.
- - Walking along Pera street, we will enjoy the local architecture and Art Nouveau buildings.
- - Soon,we will listen to a mini jazz concert,while drinking a cup of aromatic coffee. And look into the historical room of the Pera Palace Hotel.
- - We will admire the beautiful frescoes of the largest Catholic church in Istanbul - San Antoine.
- - Dip to another era and taste the local delicacies at the Flower Passage.
- - We will feel ourselves like beauty experts, and appreciate the modern creations of Turkish painters and sculptors in the most famous museum of Istanbul.
- - We will taste collectible, exquisite wine in the city historical cellar.
How can I pay?
For information on payment, please call our number or send a message to the specified mail.
How can I get more detailed information about the tour?
What guarantees do you give?
11 Aug, 2022
Так как являюсь поклонником Агаты Кристи, очень интересно было отправиться в этот тур, особенно пройти по местам таким как Пера Палас, вокзал откуда отправлялся Восточный экспресс. Всё очень понравилось! Спасибо за организацию!